Garvald and Morham Churches
Garvald and Morham villages both have a Church, with a minister running services alternating weekly in each location. The minister, Rev. John Vischer, also attends to the West Church in Haddington. There is a Sunday School for children of all ages and coffee is served after each service. Communion is celebrated on the first Sunday of March, June, September and December. Other highlights of the church year include the Christmas Eve Carol Service and the Maundy Thursday Service. Visitors are welcome. The congregation worships on a Sunday morning at 9.30 am. The Garvald Church website has more information and lists the contact details for the minister.
2017-18 Services, 9:30am:
- Sunday 5th November Harvest Service in Garvald Church at 9.30 am
- Sunday 12th November Remembrance Service in Morham Church at 9.30 am.
- Sunday 24th December Christmas Eve Family Service, Morham 9.30am
- Sunday 24th December Christmas Eve Carol Service. Garvald 6pm
- Sunday 24th December Christmas Eve Watchnight service, Morham 11.30pm
- Sundays 19th November, 3rd December (Communion), 17th December, 31st December, 14th January, 28th January, 11th February, 25th February, 11th March, 25th March, at Garvald at 9.30am
- Sundays 26th November, 10th December, 7th January, 21st January, 4th February, 18th February, 4th March, 1st April
All are welcome! Requests for prayers can be played in the prayer boxes in the church foyers.